marywardmedia

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Attention Section 2!!

First of all..... where were you all on FRIDAY??

Those of you who came to class, congrats!
You're well on your way to finishing two units for media.
Those of you who sent me your URL info... I've attached your blogs with links here ----->
Those of you without a blog... come to see me for instructions.

Some of these are really NEAT, check out Andrea's, Ashley's, Rhea's and Tyler - best of luck:)
These guys modified their templates and html. Try it yourself!

Make sure that your BLOG has an INTRO! Tell me who you are.

Journal Entry #1
.... ELABORATE!! EXPLAIN, and use EXAMPLES!

Pointers:
- make sure to use the republish button to save changes
- you will still need to refresh your page everytime
- I created all the links, then changed my template. Guess what? I lost it all! Had to do the links again. Be careful when making changes!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi my name is Jeff, and I'm in section 2.

    My URL is jeffinmedia.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger A. Bee. Toral said…

    My name is Adolf Benedick Toral. I'm in section 2 and my url is http://abeetoral.blogspot.com/.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Julian said…

    My name is Julian and I am in your class for section 2.

    My URL http://julian-spot.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home