marywardmedia

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Attention Section 4!!


Those of you who sent me your URL info... I've attached your blogs with links here ----->
Kennan, Jethro, and Carrie - you need to send me your URL again!

Those of you without a blog... come to see me for instructions.


Some of these are really NEAT, check out AJ's (it's got music), Roshan's, and Nina - teachRS write in shrt frm 2! LOL

Make sure that your BLOG has an INTRO! Tell me who you are.

Journal Entry #1
.... ELABORATE!! EXPLAIN, and use EXAMPLES!

Pointers:
- make sure to use the republish button to save changes
- you will still need to refresh your page everytime
- I created all the links, then changed my template. Guess what? I lost it all! Had to do the links again. Be careful when making changes!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home